The Concours d’art oratoire has become a very popular and much awaited event for students throughout BC schools. Here is what some schools do to promote the event:
1. Ask for support from teachers and administration.
2. Have students make posters and put them up around the school.
3. Send notices home in students’ backpacks or through an email network.
4. Find some great prizes from businesses and organizations in your community.
5. Publish details of the event in school and CPF chapter newsletters, and on the school’s website.
6. Invite the Superintendent, trustees and local media to the district finals, if appropriate.
7. Check out the: 2014.00.00.How to Concours