CPF BC & Yukon’s 2019 AGM and Interior Regional Conference will be held September 27-28, 2019, at the Prestige Beach House in Kelowna, B.C.
Though the AGM is open to all, the conference will be focused on new and southern Interior Chapters. Chapter Representatives are invited from the following communities: Castlegar, Cranbrook, Golden, Kamloops, Kelowna, Nelson, Okanagan Skaha, Revelstoke, Shuswap, Vancouver and Vernon.
More details, such as conference packages, AGM materials and resources will become available on this page as we get closer to the AGM and regional conference.
2019 AGM Documents
- 2019 CPF BC & Yukon Agenda
- 2018-19 CPF BC & Yukon Annual Report
- 2018-19 CPF BC & Yukon President’s Report
- 2018-19 CPF BC & Yukon Treasurer’s Report
- 2018-19 CPF BC & Yukon Financial Statements – DRAFT
- 2018 CPF BC & Yukon AGM Minutes
Attend via Tele/video-conference
If you live outside the Interior, and would like to participate in the Branch AGM you have two options.
• You could attend the AGM in-person; however, you would be responsible for your own travel and accommodation costs.
• The branch will facilitate virtual participation via GoToMeeting. Please click this link on Sept. 28 after 8:25 a.m. to join the AGM.
When you log-in, please identify your name and chapter so we can check your membership. If you have any questions, please contact Rowan at [email protected].
Lastly, non-sponsored delegates (from anywhere in the province) can attend the Interior Conference. When completing the registration click the “non-sponsored delegate” section that applies to you. If you have any questions, please contact Rowan.