ANNUAL CHAPTER REPORTING
We now use an online system for reporting, to keep the process simple and smooth! Reporting is a two-part process – one report is due 30 days after your AGM to keep us up to date on your executive, banking information, etc., and the second part is the annual Chapter Activity Report, which covers the last school year, due annually on August 30th.
*In order to receive your Chapter Deposits, and be eligible for the branch’s Socio-cultural Grants, your chapter reporting MUST be up-to-date! If not, the Branch will hold deposits for 3 years, or until the reporting is submitted. After 3 years (Deadline August 1st), if the reporting is not in, ALL Chapter Funds will be re-absorbed into Branch funds*
- Due no later than 30 days after your AGM
- This report collects the contact information for your chapter’s newly elected (or re-elected) executive; and, collects all your financial information:
- Approved Budget for the coming fiscal year
- Balance Sheet for the fiscal year that’s just closed
- Income Statement for the fiscal year that’s just closed
- Here’s our Excel financial reporting template, which you can use to upload your financials on the reporting form if you wish. You may also use your own form, if preferred! 2020-21 Excel Template for All Financials.
Chapter Activities Report
Due August 30th, annually
Why is reporting so important? We use this information at the Branch level to report to our funders, put in new funding applications, ensure our accountability, and monitor our effectiveness as an organization. All of the information collected is used by the Branch. If you have questions about how we use information please contact us.