National Canadian Film Day 150
Host a screening in your chapter!
The CPF BC & Yukon branch has partnered with REEL Canada to provide an exciting French-language cultural opportunity for chapters!
The branch will provide $200 to Chapters that host a “150 Canadian Film” screening in their local school, or community.
- The films are free and in French, view all the titles here.
- A REEL Canada coordinator will provide the DVD and promotional materials to the coordinator within each chapter.
- Chapters must notify us they are hosting a screening by Feb 15th. If you are interested, please contact Zoe for more information at [email protected].
- The screenings must be held on, or near, April 19th, 2017.
- Participating Chapters will receive $200 from the CPF BC & YK Branch. These funds can be used to host the event, or can simply be added to your chapter as revenue. Basically it’s a gift to use as you please!
- The screening itself can be held in a classroom/library/gym during school hours, or at a venue like a movie theatre.
- Questions? Ask Zoe at [email protected]
Teachers, if you would like to host a screening please contact your local CPF parent volunteers, or reach out to us to connect you.
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!
Confirm your interest before Wednesday, February 15, 2017!
Find out more about National Canada Film Day here!