Ottawa, Ontario at the Delta Ottawa City Centre Hotel (Ballroom C) or virtually.
Thursday, October 16th 8:00pm EST (5:00pm PST)
1. Call to order
2. Adoption of agenda
3. Adoption of minutes of the Annual General Meeting of November, 3rd 2013
4. President’s report — Patti Holm
5. Executive Director’s report — Glyn Lewis
6. Auditor’s report — Greer Cummings
• Motion: Be it resolved to approve the audited financial statements for the 2013/2014 fiscal year as prepared by the Raber Mattuck Group.
• Motion: Be it resolved to appoint the Raber Mattuck Group as auditors for the 2014/2015 CPF BC & Yukon fiscal year.
7. Bylaw Amendments
• Motion: Be it resolved CPF BC & Yukon adopt the revised set of three-tiered CPF Bylaws.
8. Nomination Committee report – Greer Cummings
• Motion: Be it resolved to approve the recommended slate of board nominees.
9. Teacher Award report – Diane Tijman
10. New business